D. By using this Site or Services, you agree to the Arbitration Notice and Class Action Waiver, which provides: EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
RULES OF CONDUCT.
A. As a condition to your use of the Site and/or Services, you agree that you will not post, communicate or transmit any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
B. As a condition to your use of the Site and/or Services, you agree that you will not post any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
C. As a condition to your use of the Site and/or Services, you agree that you will not engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
D. As a condition to your use of the Site and/or Services, you agree that you will not attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Services, Backspin Bag’s network security, or attempt to use the Site to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; and
E. As a condition to your use of the Site and/or Services, you agree that you will not, you agree that you will not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Site. Further, you agree to not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt the Site or any other user's use of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Site within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Site to any third party without the prior written consent of Legend Golf Co.
- AVAILABILITY. Legend Golf Co does not guarantee that any Content or Services made available on this Site will remain or continue to be available on this Site. Legend Golf Co may, at its sole and absolute discretion, remove, edit, or modify any Content, at any time, without notice to you, and for any reason it determines.
A. Members may purchase product(s) or Services available on the Site (“Transaction”), upon which Members will be asked to supply certain information relevant to the Transaction including, but not limited to, credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, the Member’s billing address, and shipping information. Any Member that enters into a Transaction on the Site represents and warrants that he/she has the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any Transaction. By submitting such information, the Member grants to Legend Golf Co the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of the purchase. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any purchase.
B. All Content and/or Services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Legend Golf Co reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or Service.
8. BILLING AND RECURRING BILLING
C. The Member that enters into a Transaction for Paid Services agrees that the terms of payment for the Transaction are based upon the agreements between the Member and his/her respective financial institution, credit card issuer, or other provider. If Backspin Bag does not receive payment for the Transaction for Paid Services through the Processor, the Member agrees to pay all amounts due on by the Member for any Paid Services.
D. THE PAID SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE, SUCH AS MONTH-TO-MONTH, OR ANY PREPAID MEMBERSHIP, CONSIST OF AN INITIAL PERIOD OF MEMBERSHIP, FOR WHICH THERE IS A ONE-TIME CHARGE, FOLLOWED BY RECURRING PERIOD CHARGES AS AGREED TO BY YOU (“MEMBERSHIP PLAN”). YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF SELECTING EITHER A MONTH-TO-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PLAN, OR A PREPAID MEMBERSHIP PLAN OVER A 3, 6, OR 12 MONTH PERIOD. EACH MEMBERSHIP PLAN IS A RECURRING PLAN. THE MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT SUCH PAID SERVICES HAVE AN INITIAL AND RECURRING PAYMENT FEATURE, AND ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RECURRING CHARGES PRIOR TO CANCELLATION. ALL RECURRING PAYMENTS ARE EARNED UPON PAYMENT. THE MEMBER’S MEMBERSHIP PLAN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR SUCCESSIVE PERIODS EQUAL TO THE MEMBERSHIP PLAN PURCHASED, SUCH AS A MONTH-TO MONTH MEMBERSHIP PLAN, OR A PREPAID MEMBERSHIP PLAN. THE MEMBER’S PAYMENT METHOD WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED FOR EACH SUCCESSIVE MEMBERSHIP PLAN AT THE THEN-CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION RATE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP PLAN PURCHASED UNTIL THE MEMBER CANCELS THE RENEWAL OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP PLAN.
E. UNLESS THE MEMBER CANCELS THE MEMBERSHIP PLAN PRIOR TO THE TIME OF BILLING FOR A TRANSACTION, WHICH CAN BE DONE BY EMAILING SUPPORT@LEGENDGOLF.CO OR VIA THE CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT PORTAL AT LEGENDGOLF.CO, THE MEMBER’S PAYMENT METHOD WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED FOR SUCCESSIVE RENEWAL PERIODS OF THE SAME DURATION AS THE PURCHASED MEMBERSHIP PLAN. THE MEMBER AGREES THAT LEGEND GOLF CO MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY OR IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERM OF YOUR PREPAID MEMBERSHIP PLAN) TO THE MEMBER’S CHOSEN PAYMENT METHOD WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM THE MEMBER, UNTIL THE MEMBER PROVIDES PRIOR NOTICE THAT HE/SHE WISHES TO TERMINATE THIS AUTHORIZATION OR TO CHANGE THE PAYMENT METHOD. THE MEMBER AGREES THAT SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE BACKSPIN BAG REASONABLY COULD ACT. THE MEMBER’S NON-TERMINATION OR CONTINUED USE OF A PAID SERVICE REAFFIRMS THAT LEGEND GOLF CO IS AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE THE MEMBER’S PAYMENT METHOD FOR THAT PAID SERVICE. A MEMBER’S CHARGES MAY BECOME PAYABLE IN ADVANCE, IN ARREARS, PER USAGE, OR AS OTHERWISE DESCRIBED WHEN THE MEMBER INITIALLY PURCHASED THE MEMBERSHIP PLAN.
F. Any Member that enters into a Transaction must provide current, complete, and accurate information for the Member’s billing account on the Site. The Member must promptly update all information to keep the billing account current, complete, and accurate. The Member must notify Legend Golf Co of any potential breach of security, such as the unauthorized use of any payment device, or the unauthorized disclosed or use of the Member’s username or password. Changes to such information must be made at the Site. If the Member fails to provide such updated information for any Transaction, whether a single transaction or a reoccurring transaction, the Member agrees that Legend Golf Co may continue to charge the Member for any Services purchased unless the Member has Terminated his/her account, or has cancelled their membership.
H. All sales are final with no refunds, returns or exchanges given once a subscription shipment has been shipped. Renewals must be cancelled prior to the 24th of each month.
10. PRODUCT INFORMATION; LIMITATION ON QUANTITIES. Excluding any content that may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which Legend Golf Co may correct without liability. Legend Golf Co also reserves the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged). Legend Golf Co does not guarantee that all products described on the Site will be available.
12. GENERAL DISCLAIMERS. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site. THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, PAID SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGEND GOLF CO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Legend Golf Co makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Legend Golf Co sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Legend Golf Co makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Legend Golf Co sites. Legend Golf Co does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site or the App.
13. TAXES. Your total price for Paid Services will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. Legend Golf Co will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT IN THE CASES OF WILLFUL MISCONDUCT AND RECKLESS CONDUCT ON THE PART OF Backspin Bag, IN NO EVENT SHALL LEGEND GOLF CO, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, ASSIGNS, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR TORT (NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF LEGEND GOLF CO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. EXCEPT IN THE CASES OF WILLFUL MISCONDUCT AND RECKLESS CONDUCT ON THE PART OF LEGEND GOLF CO, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LEGEND GOLF CO, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO LEGEND GOLF CO IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all Content, Paid Services, Membership Plans, and merchandise available through the Site.
16. INTERNATIONAL USE. Legend Golf Co controls and operates the Site from the United States. Legend Golf Co makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
17. RISK OF LOSS. Any merchandise purchased from Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to the carrier and you upon Legend Golf Co’s delivery to the carrier.
22. DISPUTES; ARBITRATION.
B. YOU AND LEGEND GOLF CO AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Legend Golf Co agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.
23. REFERRAL SYSTEM. To qualify for Legend Points, you can refer new customers to Legend Golf Co. Legend Golf Co’s policy is to provide you with 500 "Legend Points" for each referred NEW member. A "referred member" is defined as a new customer to Legend Golf Co, and who purchases a Membership Plan through your referral link, and who has never previously purchased a Membership Plan for him/herself or as a Gift Membership Plan. You and your friend will both receive 500 points which can be used as a credit for your future renewals. 500 points are worth $10 in renewal credits on future renewals. Points are NOT redeemable for cash and have no value outside of LegendGolf.co. Points are forfeited upon your cancellation of membership and are not transferrable.
24. WINNING MEMBERS. Any Member of Legend Golf Co who wins the Legend Golf Co Member Giveaway, as detailed in the Official Rules for such giveaway/sweepstakes, is subject to public acknowledgement of receipt of prize(s). You agree that if you win the Legend Golf Co Member Giveaway, Legend Golf Co may publicly tag you in posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram announcing you, personally and by name, as the winner. Upon receipt of the Grand Prize, as defined in the Official Rules, you agree to post a photo of the package and its' contents to either Facebook or Instagram or both and tag Legend Golf Co's official business in the post.
26. CONTACT. You may contact Legend Golf Co at email@example.com
27. SMS AND AUTO DIALED CALLS.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in ROCKWALL, Texas before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Legend Golf Co’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
28. EMAIL COMMUNICATION. By filling out a Legend Golf Co profile, *including filling out any person information*, you opt in to Legend Golf Co occasionally sending you newsletters and emails regarding special offers, promotions, features and/or product updates as well as general marketing emails. We may also communicate with you on behalf of third parties about special offers, promotions, features and/or product updates we think may be of interest to you, or you may have opted-in to receive newsletters or special promotions from one of our trusted third party providers. If you decide you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions included in the communication. *Note, however, that as a user of our Services* you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the Services, such as billing, *subscription,* or service notifications. You may also opt-out of certain targeted advertising by emailing email@example.com.